Houghton, NY- The Sage Colleges' men's tennis team travelled to Houghton College for an Empire 8 match-up with the Highlanders. Houghton collected the 9-0 win to improve to 9-4 overall and 6-1 in the league. Sage drops to 1-10 overall and 1-6 in the Empire 8.
Sage's final match of the year is on Saturday, April 28 as they travel to Alfred University for their final Empire 8 match of the year.
Tennis Match Results
The Sage Colleges vs Houghton College
4/27/2018 at Houghton, NY
Houghton College 9, The Sage Colleges 0
1. Louis-G. Garcia (HCMT17) def. Casey Fitzpatrick (SAGEMEN) 6-1, 6-0
2. Zach Shilvock (HCMT17) def. Dan Mackey (SAGEMEN) 6-0, 6-1
3. Jordan Crouch (HCMT17) def. Zaheer Ahmad (SAGEMEN) 6-0, 6-0
4. Bjorn Webb (HCMT17) def. Mitesh Joshi (SAGEMEN) 6-0, 6-0
5. Matthew Greer (HCMT17) def. Mike Basile (SAGEMEN) 6-2, 6-2
6. Holden Cole (HCMT17) def. Sebastian Vickers (SAGEMEN) 6-0, 6-0
The Sage Colleges 1-10; 1-6 E8
Houghton College 9-4; 6-1 E8