- Another of Sage’s three-sport student-athletes, Casey Fitzpatrick has excelled for the men’s golf, men’s volleyball, and men’s tennis teams throughout his athletic career.
- In men’s volleyball, he recently became just the second player in the program’s history to achieve 1,000 career setting assists and he is already No. 2 in the Gator record book mid-way through his junior season.
- He was a member of the 2016 volleyball team that made it to the Skyline Championship semi-finals and be season’s end, was named the 2016 Sage Men’s Volleyball Gator of the Year.
- The libero was named to the Skyline Second Team as a freshman. He was also named to the Skyline Honor Roll twice.
- Last season with the men’s tennis team, he went 1-5 in singles, while adding an 0-6 mark in doubles action.
Academics at Sage:
- He is majoring in business.
- Fitzpatrick is a member of Sage’s SAAC.
- He earned a spot on the Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete Team in the spring of 2016 as well as the fall of 2016.
- He was named to the 2016 ITA All-Academic team.
- He is also a Sage Scholar-Athlete Team.
- A graduate of Haverhill High School, Fitzpatrick was a two-sport athlete in volleyball and soccer.
- He earned all-state honorable mention honors in volleyball after also garnering MVC all-conference status as the team’s MVP. A two-year captain in volleyball, he helped the squad to the state semifinals after winning the MVC Conference Championship.
- In soccer, he was an MVC all-star and a team captain.
- Fitzpatrick was ranked No. 2 in U-18 beach volleyball in New England in 2014.
- He is the son of Bob Fitzpatrick and Megan Staudt.
Favorite Professional Athlete:
Favorite Sports Team:
FC Bayern Munich
The Thing I like best about Sage is:
The Athletics Department