- Tapped as the 2015 Skyline Conference Women’s Soccer Rookie of the Year.
- Played in 16 games with 12 starts in 2015 helping Sage to a program-best 14-4-1 record, while also garnering the program’s first Skyline Conference regular-season title after an 8-1 league showing.
- Finished season as the leading scorer with 31 points.
- Tallied 11 goals with 9 assists and led 2015 team with 4 game-winning goals.
- Finished rookie season ranked nationally in 7 different NCAA statistical categories for 2015.
- Ranked in the Top 100 in game-winning goals (No. 83), points per game (No. 61, 1.94), and assists per game average (No. 24, 0.56).
- Named 2016 Skyline Conference Co-Player of the Year.
- Sage was ranked ninth nationally in assists per game average (2.75), while also ranking 12th in points per game average (9.25), 16th in scoring offense (3.25), as well as 10th in total assists (55), 21st in total goals (65), and 14th in total points (185).
- Trimblett finished the year with 40 points on 16 goals and eight assists. She was ranked in nine different categories on the 2016 season. Among her feats, she was ranked 38th nationally with her 40 total points, while also standing 42nd in total goals (16), and 83rd in assists (8), as well as 79th with her four game-winning goals.
- Only a junior, she is already rewriting the program's record book as she boasts 71 career points. She stands fourth all-time in career points, while her 27 career goals which is sixth best. Her 17 career assists ranks fifth best as well.
Academics at Sage:
- Majoring in graphic design and media at Sage.
- Dean’s List student that was also named to 2015 and 2016 Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete Team.
- Was named to the 2016 CoSIDA Academic All-District Soccer Team.
- Had an outstanding scholastic career at Monroe-Woodbury High School.
- She was a member of the soccer team that captured the OCIAA Division I Championship and the Section IX Championship, which lost in the finals of regional play.
- A Section IX Coaches’ All-Star, she was a Times Herald Record First Team honoree and voted Most Improved Player in 2014-2015. She was also cited with the Hudson Valley Soccer Award and earned considerable acclaim for her academic endeavors as well.
- As a senior, she served as President of the National Art Honor Society and graduated with Board of Regents Diploma and a Diploma of Distinction in the Arts. She picked up a second place finish in the Girls’ World Expo Photography competition, while earning the Senior Scholar Humanities Honorary for 2014-2015.
- She was also the recipient of the Gregg Wenzel Memorial Scholarship for Photography and the Principal’s Art Purchase Award, while earning acclaim from the Orange-Ulster BOCES Senior Scholars program in 2015.
- She is the daughter of Lisa and Michael Trimblett and is a graphic and media design major at Sage.
- Her uncle Rob Moschello was a collegiate hockey player at NJIT, while her great uncle Jimmy was in the 50’s musical group, the Elegants and had a big hit in 1958, “Little Star.”
My Favorite Professional Athlete is:
My Favorite Sports Team is:
The Thing I like Best About Sage is:
The small campus, it’s like a small town neighborhood!
|Oct 7||at Alfred||L, 2-1|
|Oct 8||at Nazareth College||L, 3-2|
|Oct 14||Houghton||L, 1-0|
|Oct 21||at Elmira||W, 4-0|
|Oct 25||Utica College||W, 2-1|
|Oct 28||at Hartwick||L, 2-0|
|Sep 1||SUNY Cobleskill||W, 13-1||1||2||2||6||7||.286||0-0||0|
|Sep 3||Wells||W, 7-0||1||2||1||5||7||.286||0-1||1|
|Sep 6||Bard College||L, 2-0||1||0||0||0||4||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 9||at MCLA||W, 3-0||1||0||0||0||6||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 10||at Rensselaer||L, 5-0||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 16||Stevens||L, 4-0||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 19||Potsdam||W, 1-0||-||0||0||0||4||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 24||Hamilton||L, 2-0||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 30||St. John Fisher||T, 2-2||1||1||0||2||8||.125||0-0||0|
|Oct 3||at Plattsburgh St.||L, 3-1||1||1||0||2||3||.333||0-0||0|
|Oct 7||at Alfred||L, 2-1||1||0||0||0||2||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 8||at Nazareth College||L, 3-2||1||1||0||2||4||.250||0-0||0|
|Oct 14||Houghton||L, 1-0||1||0||0||0||5||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 21||at Elmira||W, 4-0||1||2||0||4||9||.222||0-0||1|
|Oct 25||Utica College||W, 2-1||1||0||0||0||6||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 28||at Hartwick||L, 2-0||1||0||0||0||2||.000||0-0||0|