1 - Mike Chiaravalloti
|High School:||Oliver Wolcott|
- A starter in 16 of 17 games played in 2017, Mike posted a 10-5-1 record in goal.
- Helped Sage to the Empire 8 runner-up title on his junior season after posting a .831 saves percentage with a 1.23 GAA.
- Earned Player of the Week honors from the Empire 8 and Hero Sports and had four shutouts along the way for Sage in 1,532 minutes of work.
- Enters the 2018 campaign 2nd on the career save list (139), while also ranking 2nd in career GAA (1.11) having played two seasons in net with 30 goals allowed in 2,429 minutes of play.
- Owns a .822 career saves percentage to open 2018, which stands 3rd.
- He is also 2nd all-time with his 14 career wins and owns a 14-8-3 career record to start his senior season.
- A letterwinner on the 2016 Sage men’s soccer team, he worked in 12 games for the Gators in goal.
- Added a 4-3-2 record in net for the gators as they finished the season as the 2016 Skyline Conference Tournament runner-up.
- Posted a 0.90 GAA in 2016 with 3.2 shutouts and a .800 saves percentage with only 9 goals allowed in nearly 900 minutes of service.
- Arrived at Sage after transferring from Mount Aloysius College.
Academics at Sage:
- Majoring in criminal justice and law at Sage.
- A graduate of Oliver Wolcott High School, he was a varsity letterwinner in soccer.
- Earned second team all-conference as a junior and first-team honors as a senior.
- Helped team to league championship.
- Was an honor roll student in the classroom and was named to the National Honor Society.
- He is the son of Francesco and Anna Chiaravalloti.
- He speaks Italian and wishes to pursue a career as a detective with a K-9 unit following graduation from Sage.
Favorite Professional Athlete:
Favorite Sports Team:
The Thing I like best about Sage is:
The passion that runs throughout the school.