- As a rookie, Austin Laverty competed on Sage’s men’s volleyball team and by season’s end, earned the Skyline Conference Sportsmanship Award in 2016.
- Helped the Gators to the semifinals of the 2016 Skyline Conference Championship after appearing in 35 matches.
- Added 72 kills, good enough for a 0.62 kills per set average, while 65 digs and 47 total blocks.
- Connected for 18 aces and 119.5 points as a rookie.
Academics at Sage:
- He is majoring in accounting at Sage.
- A graduate of Mohonasen High School, Austin Laverty starred in both baseball and volleyball. He was a captain in both sports and earned Section 2 all-star honors in volleyball.
- He is the son of David and Karen Laverty.
My Favorite Professional Athlete is:
My Favorite Sports Team is:
The Thing I like Best about Sage is:
The small size!