|Hometown:||Little Falls, NY|
|High School:||Little Falls|
- In her first season at Sage, went 4-7 in singles play in the lineup playing at mostly at No. 6 singles. She went 4-5 at No. 6 singles while also playing a handful of singles matches at No. 5 in the Gator lineup. She added a 4-8 record in doubles action at the No. 3 spot on the ladder.
- As a sophomore, she was 4-9 in singles, playing at No. 4 and No. 5 singles. Added a 3-10 record in doubles at No. 2 and No. 3 doubles.
- Named team co-captain for 2016 campaign. Posted a 3-3 record in 2016 in double play for the Gators and brings experience to the Gator lineup.
- Played with Sage’s men’s tennis team in spring of 2016 adding 0-6 mark in singles and 0-3 record in doubles play. She was also a team member on the men’s team last spring.
- Tolman was voted a team captain for the 2017 campaign by her team mates.
Academics at Sage:
- Majoring in forensic science at Sage and is planning on pursuing a career as a forensic anthropologist.
- Named to 2017 ITA Scholar-Athlete Team, while also earning a spot on both the Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete Team in the fall of 2016, while earning Sage Scholar-Athlete Team recognition. She capped her junior year with a selection to the Sage Athletic Honor Society.
- She is very active on campus serving as a class officer, a resident assistant and is also involved with the Quill as a writer for the paper.
- A former stand-out performer at Little Falls High School, she excelled in tennis and volleyball. Voted the MVP recipient in both tennis and volleyball, she also served as a volleyball team captain. She was also honored for her work by the Herkimer County Hungry Coalition with the Above and Beyond Awards.
- She is the daughter of Daniel and Lisa Tolman.
My Favorite Professional Athlete is: