|High School:||Averill Park|
- As a newcomer, Emily Schultz was 3-11 in singles playing at No. 3 and 4 on the ladder.
- Teamed in doubles with her older sister, Katie Schultz. Posted a 3-6 record together and also teamed at No. 2 doubles with Melissa Estremera going 0-5 last year.
- Earned Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete honors in 2015 and also played for the Sage men’s tennis team in spring of 2016.
- Went 1-2 in singles and 0-2 in doubles with men’s team.
2015 Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete Team
Academics at Sage:
- Majoring in academic exploration at Sage.
- A graduate of Averill Park High School, she excelled in tennis, lacrosse, basketball, and soccer scholastically.
- Younger sister of 2015 team captain, Katie Schultz. She is the daughter of Ken and Kristian Schultz.
My Favorite Professional Athlete is:
The Thing I like Best about Sage is: