- Named a team co-captain for the 2016 season after also serving as a co-captain in 2015.
- She is one of the Sage women’s tennis players that also performed as a member of the Sage men’s tennis team in the spring of 2015 and 2016.
- Named to 2105 Skyline Conference Women’s Tennis Sportsmanship Team.
- As a newcomer in 2014, saw limited time in the lineup. She earned a 2-3 record in singles at No. 5 and No. 6 in the Gator ladder. She added a 2-3 mark in limited doubles action.
- A two-sport student-athlete at Sage, she was a member of the 2016 Gator softball team which finished the year as the Skyline Conference Runner-up. Played in 21 games with 12 starts and helped the team with her speed in the outfield.
Academics at Sage:
- Dean’s List student at Sage and is both a Skyline Conference Scholar-Athlete as well as a 2014-2015 ITA Scholar-Athlete. Named to the Sage Scholar-Athlete Team twice.
- Estremera was involved with the start of the Green Club at Sage and the start of the Business Club. She majored in business administration as an undergraduate and earned her degree from Sage in the spring of 2016.
- Pursuing an MBA degree at Sage this year in the graduate school.
- Posted a 3-9 record at No. 2 singles in 2015 with the women’s team and added 3-11 effort in doubles competition.
- A former stand-out performer at Millbrook High School in soccer, indoor and outdoor track and softball.
- An honor student, she was also active with Athletes Helping Athletes.
- A team captain in softball and track, she excelled in track ad was a state qualifier in the shot put and fastwalking and the 4 x 2 relay. She also helped her 2012 softball squad advance to the Section 9 Class C semifinals.
- She is the daughter of Steven and Teresa Estremera. She has also participated in three half marathons in her free time.
The Thing I like Most About Sage is:
The small close-knit community