- A newcomer to Sage in 2016-2017, Tyler Schnaible has become the versatile Gators as he is a member of the golf, tennis and men’s volleyball programs at Sage.
- As a sophomore, he was named to the Empire 8 Sportsmanship Team in both men’s golf and men’s volleyball on the 2017-2018 year.
- Last year in volleyball, he played in 22 matches with 57 kills, 22 digs and 81.5 points.
- He added 26 total blocks in 2018 with an impressive 21 block assists.
- As a rookie on the volleyball court in 2017, he started 16 of 30 matches he played in with 133.0 points. He was fourth on the squad in points and added 45 total blocks with 43 digs and 93 kills. He added 10 aces and had a .345 attack percentage for the season.
- This past fall, he was chosen to attend the 2017 NCAA Leadership Forum in Washington, D.C.
- He also served as team captain of the 2017 Sage Men’s Golf Team and will reprise his role as team captain once again in 2018.
- He is also very involved on campus as a SAAC member.
Academics at Sage:
- He is majoring in physical education at Sage.
- He is a Dean’s List Student.
- A graduate of Shenendehowa High School, Schnaible was a team captain of the volleyball team in 2015 and helped the squad to the 2015 Section 2 Class A Championships.
- 2015 volleyball team also won the regional championship and was a NY State final four team as a senior.
- A dual citizen in the U.S. and Germany, Schnaible plans on pursuing a career as a physical therapist.
- He is the son of Kenneth and Kerstin Schnaible.
My Favorite Professional Athlete is:
My Favorite Sports Team is:
New York Yankees
The Thing I like Best about Sage is: